A fellow blogger nominated me for the Leibster Award! Thank you so much Rami! I am enjoying your blog!
1. Write 11 random facts about myself.
2. Answer 11 questions Rami came up for me.
3. Nominate 11 bloggers (if I can think of that many).
4. Come up with 11 questions for my nominees.
Random Facts…oh boy.
1. I’m a Pepsi-holic! Though I am cutting back for health reasons. I won’t give it up entirely. 🙂
2. I’ve always wanted to be a writer. Love having the internet to make this come true!
3. I love to learn. I wanted to be an Architect when I was in high school and went to college. Life threw some curves. Hope to finish it just because I want to.
4. My husband’s forgetful remembering of names has rubbed off on me. 🙂 Who are you?
5. I want to visit the castles in Europe. I secretly want to live in one. 🙂
6. I believe in the spirit world. I think my three cats are my grandpa, grandma, and my dad. 🙂
7. I envy my husband for all his traveling he has done and does. He has seen the world. I’ve seen the U.S.
8. I love to dance and really miss that part of going out on the weekend. Don’t miss the hangovers and drama.
9. I never wanted kids, but definitely happy that I did. I wouldn’t trade them for all the castles in Europe! 🙂
10. I miss having a best friend (girl) and yet I don’t. Figure that one out. 🙂
11. I’m a number freak! I love making budgets and keeping track of statistics.
1. What is your favorite genre of fiction? I would have to say Mystery. I love trying to figure out who done it.
2. What scares you the most? My hubby and kids passing before me.
3. When you were growing up, what did you want to be when you were an adult? Always a writer, then an Architect, an archeologist, a race car driver, a singer, a dancer, a journalist, a spy, and a princess. 🙂
4. If you could hang out with one superhero for a day, who would you pick and why? Wonder Woman. She is awesome. I loved that show. Who wouldn’t want all her powers. 🙂
5. What is your pet peeve? People who don’t throw their trash away. Hate it. Drives me batty. Yes, I am one who will pick it up and throw it away.
6. What is something you never thought you’d end up doing but you found yourself doing it? I never thought I would be a bookkeeper, it is so not creative. I did make colorful files and calendars. 🙂
7. What do you look for in a potential romantic partner? Kindness, funny, adventurous, spontaneous, adapts to change, respectful, and a good kisser. 🙂
8. What is something you wish you could change about yourself? I would like to lose 50 lbs so I am where I should be for my height.
9. What is something you’d like to do before you’re 80? Travel to a few different countries with my hubby. 🙂
10. What is your fondest childhood memory? When my dad taught me to ride a bike and roller skate. I didn’t get much time with my dad because he was always living elsewhere. I was raised by his parents.
11. If you found a large brown spider crawling up your leg right now, how would you most likely react? I would grab the nearest object and kill it. I can handle spiders. My parents said I use to eat them. Yuck.
The bloggers I want to nominate are: Drumroll…….these are recent blogs I started to follow. Give them a quick look! 🙂
1. Me-Who am I?
My eleven questions are….
1. Do you snack while writing?
2. Do you write in the same place every time?
3. Do you listen to music while writing?
4. What do you daydream about?
5. Do you spend a lot of time reading other blogs?
6. Have you published a book?
7. What made you decide to write?
8. What’s your favorite color of pen?
9. Do you like journals?
10. How often do you log on to WordPress?
11. Could you survive without the internet?
Happy blogging about this award! All of you deserve it! I understand if you don’t have time to follow through but do know you have earned the award! 🙂 Good day!