(credit to Bing.com images)
- Survived 2nd week of boys back to school! 🙂
- Solved middle son’s health issue. So relieved it turned out minor. He is a smiley boy again.
- Surviving the oldest and only daughter invading our house. LOL. She moved back in for a while. It’s been nice to have a female around once more.
- Began editing my novel, again. I believe I have solved the first chapter whoas. It was holding me back. Now on to checking grammar and flow of the rest of the book. 🙂
- Getting a lot of computer work done. Some paid, some not. Lots of learning being accomplished. I love learning. I soak in all I can.
- I have started going to the library again. It helps that my middle son’s school is close by. 🙂 Win, win situation. I go a little early and spend time reading. End result, reading more! 🙂
- I have been going through totes, boxes, and files. Tossing, sorting, and finding forgotten treasures. It has been way overdue. I have separated the 4 kids’ stuff into their own tote. Plan on making memory journals instead of traditional photo albums. It’s been fun. 🙂