Me, playing around with my computer camera. Avoiding my to do list.
Love the filters on it. This was actually animated but I didn’t get it saved that what. I am still figuring things out. 🙂 This says I have yet to write my Christmas cards, so I am tossing them around in front of me to remind me. Yea, that works. LOL
I am avoiding all the people and so have not finished shopping. Sigh. Oh, look, a bar, just what I need to relax! 🙂
Ok, enough goofing off, I need to get busy. I need to wrap presents that I do have before said teenage boys get home. I think I am about out of wrapping paper. Yay! I have not bought any the last few years, because I wanted them used up, so now I can buy pretty new ones! 🙂
Countdown to Christmas List:
- Buy gifts….ummm
- Wrap gifts….yay…new paper to buy.
- Clean bathrooms before company this weekend….ugh on the cleaning part.
- Vacuum, mop…….etc etc….normal stuff.
- Wash all bedding for oldest son and family coming home! Yay!
- Fit in blogging and other computer work. I consider that a break. 🙂
- Oh, finish decorating inside…been stalling…don’t know why.
- Bake….ummm….simple stuff.
- Get those steps in for my step challenge this month!
- Read my last 6 books! YIKES! Cheers to those that read way more than me, I have 27 read.
- Oh, do that Christmas card thingy that I really do enjoy but procrastinate about.
- Help middle child with homework that he keeps putting off! Umm…he must get that from me. Oops.
- Grocery shop. Ugh.
- Finish the budget.
- Finish organizing the basement so said company will have room to enjoy.
- Keep the towels washed and supplied in the linen closet.
- Do I really think I will accomplish all this? Oh, boy. Give it my best shot! Stay tuned!