I realized my phone app had step challenges, like duh. I am so observant at times. LOL
I began doing them in November. As you can see, I didn’t get quite halfway. I didn’t even get a star! Boo hoo. A few steps were lost due to not charging my watch or grabbing the phone when I didn’t have my watch on, but that was only a few steps. And I rather enjoy sitting on my butt. 🙂
I need to change how I do stuff.
- More get up and move breaks (my cave is in the basement, water on main floor)
- Perhaps read while walking on the treadmill
- Could always clean more (who couldn’t)
- Go window shopping (that could be dangerous on the pocketbook)
- Walk down to the mailbox (end of the street, cluster mailboxes)
- I have 3 flights of stairs I COULD walk up and down
I will have to get creative! 🙂
Happy to say in December, I did go over halfway!
I didn’t make it because I had my grandson here so I had to play with him on the floor! LOL Good excuse huh? 🙂 By the next time I see him, he may be walking, then I will have steps galore! 🙂
Look, I did get one star bonus for achieving the steps in a certain amount of time. Yay me!
So far this month, I am doing great! I am going for all the steps! I have achieved a star, missed the second one by only a few steps. 🙂
I definitely feel better and the challenge gets me up and moving more so that is great!
Do you use a step watch or app or both? 🙂
I am amazed how many steps the top people get. Crazy but a good crazy! Goals are good to keep one motivated! Stay tuned!