Far fetched, can only dream of.
- Visit Castles in Europe
- Visit Pyramids in Egypt
- Own a cabin in the mountains.
- Travel every month to somewhere new.
- Awesome backyard swimming pool.
- Own a bookstore.
- Own a cabin on the lake.
- Go up in a hot air balloon.
- Highly successful Author.
- Have my own successful stationery line.
As you can see all of this would take lots of money! I would have to win the lottery and considering I don’t play enough to increase my odds, it will not happen. But it is fun to dream about it. 🙂
(photo by Pexels on Google. )
- Visit castles in the U.S.
- Build my own pyramid. (miniature that is. LOL)
- Visit the mountains every year.
- Travel once a year.
- Blow-up pool in the backyard. LOL
- Keep buying books for my personal library. 🙂
- Rent a cabin on the lake.
- View a hot air balloon festival.
- Keep blogging. 🙂
- Keep buying stationery that collects dust. 🙂
Now realty is more likely to happen. It will still cost money but something that can be saved up for. 🙂
Do you have a bucket list?
Notice I didn’t put any real death-defying things on mine. I don’t know if I want to sky dive but it is a thought. 🙂 I am one that loves to travel and that is my main goal. We will see if time and money allows it. So for now I will do small travels close by. There are a lot of interesting sites to see that are within my own state. 🙂
(photo by Pexels on Google, says free. 🙂 )