The daughter and I went to the movies on Sunday early afternoon. We loved getting to watch a movie at a theater again! 🙂 Our theater is a family owned one, they do own several in our state, but still small. So since June they could only show old movies. I wanted to go to a few but didn’t work out. Summer time we don’t always get to the movies but do like going all the other months. We probably see one every month or two months. Love the theater and I really hope they survive this virus. I’m not one to download movies. We did watch one and can’t even remember the title, it was a Disney one. I would rather go to a big screen to watch a movie.
We watched Unhinged! Oh, it was good. All about road rage and it is a scary thought that it could and probably does happen. Russell Crowe was soooo good in it! He was evil to the core! If you like movies definitely see this one!
I loved eating popcorn from the theater! Yum. We had only 4 others in the theater so it was like having our own viewing. The older lady behind us yelled yes at one point of the movie and it was funny but we were thinking it too! 🙂
We are definitely going to go to more movies! The daughter and son are going to see one next week while I watch the granddaughter! 🙂
I do have to say it was strange not having more people in the theater including employees. Sad. But hopefully it will improve.
Save the theaters! 🙂
(credit to Bing.com images)
- Survived 2nd week of boys back to school! 🙂
- Solved middle son’s health issue. So relieved it turned out minor. He is a smiley boy again.
- Surviving the oldest and only daughter invading our house. LOL. She moved back in for a while. It’s been nice to have a female around once more.
- Began editing my novel, again. I believe I have solved the first chapter whoas. It was holding me back. Now on to checking grammar and flow of the rest of the book. 🙂
- Getting a lot of computer work done. Some paid, some not. Lots of learning being accomplished. I love learning. I soak in all I can.
- I have started going to the library again. It helps that my middle son’s school is close by. 🙂 Win, win situation. I go a little early and spend time reading. End result, reading more! 🙂
- I have been going through totes, boxes, and files. Tossing, sorting, and finding forgotten treasures. It has been way overdue. I have separated the 4 kids’ stuff into their own tote. Plan on making memory journals instead of traditional photo albums. It’s been fun. 🙂
This is one of my daughter’s cats, Nocca. Think I spelled that right. 🙂 Daughter is at annual army training so we are watching her two cats.
I thought for sure that balloon was going to pop and send the cat in the air! LOL But it didn’t. Pets are rather entertaining.
On a sad note, one of our cats got out the front door when kids were opening it and we can’t find him. Heartbroken. Hopefully, he will find his way back. He is not an outdoor cat though. There are so many wooded areas around here and traffic. Worries us. We sure miss him.
Question? Write down the name of someone you had a good conversation with recently.
Farra, my daughter. We talk a lot more now. Our relationship is good. My daughter is my best friend.
(photo credit to bing.com)
Question? What makes you feel wonderful?
A tall glass of Pepsi and a pretzel with cheese. 🙂 hee hee
(photo credit bing.com)
Question? One word for today.
Question? You have no patience for _____.
Kids that don’t mind. Hint to my kids. 🙂
Question? What expression do you overuse?
Maybe. Will see.
I will do that.
Question? How much time do you spend commuting?
None. Work at home.
None. I putter at home writing and artwork. I don’t make any money at it, yet. 🙂
Question? You woke up at ____.
6 a.m. Hubby gets up early.
7 a.m. It is an automatic thing, but I still set my alarm, because you never know. 🙂