Last day before Christmas. I wish that everyone gets their thoughtful wish come true! Positive wishes only.
I wish everyone gets 1 good positive caring wish for themself!
Part of the reading about healing from strokes is think positive. My husband says that all the time. I admit I think more negative now than I did before the stroke which sucks because I don’t like being that way. I like being happy and positive. Now it sucks but I keep trying. Says to think of 10 positive things a day.
- I lived.
- I can walk, but with a limp, I can handle that.
- My hubby takes care of the things I can’t do, yet.
- Jessup takes me to the appointments I need to go to, driving in the future I hope.
- I published my first book, Obeyville Snoop.
- The stroke didn’t take my eye sight, thank goodness.
- I use my right arm more each day as I think of new ways to put it to use.
- I can breathe on my own.
- My thinking, reasoning etc is all there.
- I no longer have a stomache tube, no teeth, but have adapted.